Welcome to 4th grade! We are very excited to meet all of you and are looking forward to what the new school year holds. Becoming a fourth grader comes with many new responsibilities, such as daily studying, daily reading, many essays, and projects.
Don’t worry though, there will be plenty of time for fun! Start practicing your states and capitals this summer. It will give you a head start towards our Nifty Fifty Club. Don’t forget to study your multiplication and division facts too!!
- Arrive at school on time and prepared.
- Listen and follow directions.
- Show respect towards teachers and classmates.
- Respect materials and equipment in the classroom.
- Complete assignments in the appropriate amount of time.
We look forward to meeting you at our Open House on August 24th from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Feel free to bring classroom supply items or your child’s desk supplies that evening.
Your 4th Grade Teachers